Our family is big on google. Google calendar, gmail, google photos, google chrome cast, google drive…we’ve basically sold our souls to google and we’re ok with that.
So we are also big users of Google Play Music. Like the Pandora for Google.
I’ve been letting them create playlists for me, so I will just share with you my current favorite stations and what you might find there.
1. Shane and Shane Radio
I listen to this one a lot of mornings when I’m spending some time with the Lord or Hand Lettering.
It has songs like:
- Shane and Shane | Though you Slay Me – Which ironically was on last year’s playlist too…what can I say, it’s a favorite.
- All Sons & Daughters | Oh How I Need You
- Sovereign Grace Music | Behold Our God – I may or may not have listened to this one on repeat while writing this post.
2. Google’s Waking Up Happy Playlist
We put this one on the morning we were getting discharged from the hospital. Craig packed the room up while I held Charlotte in bed and danced with her. I Love You Baby came on and I cried singing it to her. Hormones, man! That will forever be her song I think.
- Katrina and the Waves | Walking on Sunshine
- Frank Sinatra | I Love You BabyFrank Sinatra | I Love You Baby
- KT Tunstall | Suddenly I See
- Dexy’s Midnight Runners | C’mon Eileen – which was stuck in my head all day yesterday!
3. Google’s Classic Songs to Raise Your Kids to playlist
This one has been on a lot too…although now that I’m looking closer at all of the songs it makes me question whether children should reeeeally be listening to all of these haha.
On here you can find:
- Johnny Cash | I Walk The Line
- Kenny Rogers | The Gambler – Don’t judge! The Baby loves it! haha
- Randy Newman | You’ve Got a Friend in Me – Toy story anyone??
- Simon & Garfunkel | Mrs. Robinson
There were so many more I could have added! Music is so fun!
What are you listening to these days?
I’m joining Baily Jean in the 2016 Blog-Tember Challenge, you can too!